SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Release 2208 Update
As of 2022, SAP releases two major updates of the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud release each year. The previous release was in February 2022 (2202).
Like any previous release of the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud, SAP adds significant innovations to the scope and capabilities of this Public ERP Cloud solution.
Some of the highlights are:
- 650 scope items to support your end-to-end processes. Within the 2208 release, there are 53 scope items added and 190 scope items changed.
- 48 local versions - the country localizations to cover compliance and regulations across the globe.
- 29 languages to support your employees in using the application in their local language
- The specific Industry solution covers Retail, Professional Services, Oil & Gas, and Automotive
- 3-Tier deployment options - as of 2208, it is possible to have a development Tenant next to the Quality and Production tenant
- ABAP API capabilities
Read all the details in our updated knowledge base of SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud:
- SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Release Updates for each Business Area - Link to Release Highlights
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Features - Link to Features
- SAP S/4HANA Localizations - Link to Localizations
- SAP S/4HANA Languages - Link to Languages
In case you want to discover what the capabilities are to run your business with SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud, feel free to contact us.
Axel Kleinjan - Senior Manager - SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud