What is our approach to the Discovery Assessment?
The assessment has 2 main components:
- Scheer gives your insight into the possibilities with SAP Public Cloud in general and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition in particular.
- You give us a picture of the current and desired environment with respect to your ERP and SaaS-ERP expectations.
To develop this assessment, Scheer uses SAP's Digital Discovery Assessment tool.
What is SAP's Digital Discovery Assessment tool?
SAP has developed the Digital Discovery Assessment (DDA) tool to do a detailed analysis with the customer and partner to determine the extent to which the Public Edition of SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the right choice.
Why is the advantages of doing this discovery assessment ?
This assessment ensures that the choice of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition will lead to success. Given the fact that SAP S/4HANA Cloud gets additional and improved functionality every year, it is good to know how the current and future release will impact the deployment of SAP S/4HANA Cloud within your business case.
What do you need to conduct a Digital Discovery Assessment?
To properly process the assessment, there are three main questions to answer:
- What functionality is needed now or later?
- With which systems or services should integrations be set up?
- In which countries will you use the SaaS ERP now or later?
And, of course, we are interested in the broader context of your situation.
What is your starting point for the upcoming ERP implementation?
- Do you want to start with a completely new ERP suite?
- Do you want to spin off a business unit to a new ERP suite?
- Do you want to migrate your existing SAP ECC to a new ERP suite?
- Do you want to extend your existing ERP with a new ERP suite?
In our approach, we take into account your current and your desired new ERP environment.
We follow different paths in order to prepare a migration or new implementations to SAP Cloud ERP in our assessment phase.
Our approach with a focus on your industry-specific business process
Scheer strongly believes that well-run processes continue to make the difference. Our focus is always on your end-to-end process to ensure the right level of support for the selected SAP solutions. In our approach, we align Industry and your business characteristics with SAP's Standard Industry Best Practices.
Choosing simplification, harmonization, standardization and innovation
The goal is to develop an implementation plan with a focus on simplification, harmonization and standardization, in addition to rethinking your current processes. To enable this transformation, we are happy to share our vision and experience in setting up and maintaining an Intelligent Enterprise, which goes beyond doing the familiar ERP transactions. An Intelligent Enterprise involves the following:
- Translating Data to Value
- Understanding all actions and issues
- Planning and forecasting
- Accountability with regard to sustainability and the carbon footprint
- Deploying modern technologies for a Next Level of automation based on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automations.