The vision behind the Intelligent Enterprise
SAP is committed to supporting every customer to become an Intelligent Enterprise – breaking down silos and adopting intelligent, dynamic, cross-functional business processes that deliver optimal experiences. As companies transform their businesses to introduce new business models, they need a seamless customer experience that doesn’t end at the front office.
- Consumers in the digital age expect a personalized buying experience across all touchpoints they have with a company and a supply chain that is connected to the front office.
- They expect individualized offerings and next day delivery, they expect transparency across the entire product lifecycle,
- They expect new payment models like pay as you go or subscription – and all this is impossible without true business process integration across the whole value chain.
- And as companies cannot deliver a world class product and customer experience without ensuring a world class employee experience, becoming an intelligent enterprise is also about delivering a simple, intuitive and harmonized experience for employees, freeing up their time from repetitive tasks for more innovative work.
SAP believes that businesses must run as Intelligent Enterprises. To turn data into meaningful insight, enterprises need to integrate all their functions and processes, get the complete picture in real time, and make decisions with knowledge of all interdependencies within the organization
SAP’s integration approach goes far beyond technical integration of applications: Holistic integration of people, data, technology, and business processes delivers significant value to your business:
- It accelerates the speed of innovation,
- Lowers the efforts for integration,
- Shortens time to value,
- Reduces the complexity of operations,
- Allows for real-time insight.
Stay successful in the digital arena with Intelligent Enterprise
SAP has defined three scenarios as central for the success of our customers. These are data- to-value, integration, and extensibility.
RISE with SAP makes this all possible.
Only SAP connects your supply and demand chain to deliver an integrated, intelligent process experience within their Intelligent Enterprise. This Intelligent Enterprise brings software and people together. SAP pursue a holistic cloud vision and address their customers' IT challenges from a process-oriented perspective. Providing a one workflow inbox for task management does not only mean providing the respective connections to the information sources, the application logic, and the user interface, it also depends on the usage of a landscape- wide single sign-on and user management and has implications on lifecycle management aspects like application deployment and integration monitoring. This enables SAP to optimally support our customers' business requirements with the most appropriate cloud solutions and thus achieve sustainable business growth.