What is the new generation ERP all about?
The new generation ERP from SAP, also called Intelligent ERP, is also avaible as Software as a Service, including quarterly updates with additional functionalities and offers:
- A real-time and fully integrated ERP solution, managed by SAP in specialized Data Centers, which meet the highest requirements;
- State-of-the-art functionality in sales, service, procurement, project management, production, logistics, warehouse management, quality management, finance and controlling. The renewed ERP functions ensure smart, effective but also broader deployment of ERP within organizations. For example by deploying role-based mobile Apps;
- A wide range of fully digitized end-to-end processes based on Industry Best Practices. This allows your business processes to be optimized without customization and additional complexity. An ideal foundation for the extensive digitization of business processes;
- In addition to the well-known transactional functionality, now also provided with embedded analysis information and real-time forecasts.
- Connections to Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine Learning technology, which can greatly increase the added value of your ERP;
- Standard integrations to specialized processes outside the scope of ERP. For example, ERP can be expanded with SAP applications such as Successfactors (Human Resource Management), Concur (travel and expense reports), Ariba (Strategic and tactical purchasing) and C/4HANA (CRM and Webshop Management).