How to select the suitable SAPS/4HANA model`?
To answer this question, you need to explore the following areas:
- What are the options with SAP ERP and the Cloud?
- What are the current and future IT & SAP skills within your company? What do you want to own yourself?
- What is the required functionality related to ERP?
- What are the requirements related to integrations, extensions, and necessary add-ons?
- In which locations do you need what functionality?
- When do you need this functionality?
With the answers to the above questions, we can support you in outlining your expected Intelligent Enterprise Suite, related infrastructure, platform, and need for integrations. This outline reviews the options related to Public, Private or Azure environments.
How to start with SAP Cloud ERP?
Scheer supports medium to large organizations by selecting the right SAP Cloud ERP platform depending on your starting point and business and IT strategy. We have a broad experience with green-, blue- and brownfield migration projects.
What is your starting point?
- Do you want to start with a completely new suite?
- Do you want to carve out a business unit into a new suite?
- Do you want to migrate your existing SAP ECC to a new suite?
- Do you want to extend your existing ERP with a new suite?
Your background, expected future organization, available time, resources, and budget, will determine the right choice for SAP Cloud ERP.
In two steps to the Cloud
Step 1- ASSESSMENT
In-depth analyses to determine scope, fit & gap analysis of your end-to-ends, underlying architecture and transformation plan.
We do have special assessments for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business ByDesign.
Step 2- IMPLEMENTATION
This results in a detailed plan of actions based on SAP Activate, workshops to explore the fit-to-standards, agile and scrum methodology.
See our Approach section for additional details about our Business Process Focused Implementation and Optimization approach