Teams meets SAP Business ByDesign
Important step to fulfil seamless integration between ERP and Office applications
SAP announced their Rise with SAP program at Januari 27th. Part of this announcement was the strategic relation and joint-development commitment between Microsoft and SAP to further integrate their infrastructure, platforms and applications. Integration with TEAMs will also be achieved within S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors (HR) and SAP Customer Experience (CRM). It is planned for the mid 2021.
Despite the fact that the Rise proposition is build around SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP is presenting the integration with SAP Business ByDesign and Microsoft Teams in the upcoming 2102 release in a controlled way. The final release is expected by 2105, the release of SAP Business ByDesign in May 2021.
Demo of the how Microsoft Teams meets SAP Business ByDesign
The integration between Microsoft Teams and SAP Business ByDesign created an environment where users can work within their Teams environment and can share, view and even edit data within SAP Business ByDesign.
- Include reports in Pages, Channels and Rooms
- Go for details to directly take actions
- Include specific details – like Customer project – direct in your Teams structure
More information about MS Teams & SAP Business ByDesign
- Blog – SAP – Richard Qin – SAP Business ByDesign for Microsoft Teams (Beta)
- MS AZURE – Tutorial: Azure Active Directory integration with SAP Business ByDesign