Mind the Gap: Cloud ERP as your next step
How big is your organization’s gap in what you do versus what you would like to do to serve your customers and your potential new marketplace (s)?
Our experience is that companies using, for example, SAP All-in-One, will continue to struggle with adjusting their On-Premise system instead of choosing the path towards real innovations.
Your SAP on-premise system deserves a refurbishment, but this expensive project will be delayed again:
- Users are starting to complain increasingly about the (on) capabilities and user-friendliness of your ERP system;
- Managing Reportings has become a forest of Excel sheets;
- Maintenance costs remain high, while no functional enhancements are added;
- The response to innovation requests is actually not or too slow and too cumbersome.
What prevents your organization bringing your ERP environment to the Cloud?
The new generation of SAP Cloud ERP systems provide integrated functionality, a greatly improved user experience, application platform simplification and full transparency of data and processes. Nowadays, it can no longer be the case, that the person in charge in your organization is dependent on others to understand the state of his pending transactions
Switching SAP All-in-One to SAP Cloud ERP Application SAP Business ByDesign
Discover the possibilities of SAP Business ByDesign Platform as a Service:
- Functionalities and Best Practice Scenarios
- Scalability in locations and the amount of users
- Security and continuity
- Adaptability within concepts of standard practices
We would like to share our experiences and findings about the use of SAP Business ByDesign as a successor to SAP All-in-One ?