Industry 4.0: The Industrial Big Change
Prof. Dr. August-Wilhelm Scheer has his views on industry 4.0 recently stated in the article that is posted below. The article provides clear insight into the expected changes in the industrial sector through the use of Internet-based applications.
History of industrial revolutions
- Deployment of steam engines
- Development of the assembly lines
- Automation of processes
- Internet use embedded to Industrial Processes
Business Drivers for Industry 4.0
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Logistics
- Personalization of Products
- Omni Channel Customer Communication
- Personalized Services
The following article gives you an insight into our view of “The Big Industrial Change”.